ChatBox

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Melaka Trip

Went to Melaka during my mid semester break, finally a break! But still need to do assignment during holidays, stupid Monash! Anyway went Melaka with Bubbles during Tuesday, it was a one day trip and I drove there. Of course when your in Melaka, the chicken rice ball is a must to eat!
This is how the shop looks like though, is a corner shop.



After chicken rice ball, went to Jonker Street.

Yeah man, started shopping, even though I don't really like shopping, but just walking around is quite fun.
This is how Jonker Street looks like.
Trishaw

I like this signboard.


After walking so long, me and Bubbles went to this place called Limau-Limau Cafe! Is a very nice place to drink fruit juices and all, they all ALOT of kind of fruit juices there. By the way, this shop has shifted, is in one of the lorongs in Jonker Street, forgot which one, hahaha.

After finish walking in Jonker Street, went to took some pictures.



Then we sat trishaw to the Melaka Megamall.
Walking back from Megamall to Jonker Street.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Low Tee Yao, but everyone calls me Yao. I'm 20 this year, born in the month of May. 100% male, the reason I started this blog is because of photography, I fell in love with photography and started taking picture ever since. Now, I still count myself as an amature, this is just a place for me to share my photo and if there is any comments, feel free to just let them out.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP