ChatBox

Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Post For My Favorite Girl!

It is August 21st and is someone's birthday! Yup it was my favorite girl's birthday!
Happy Birthday To You!!
Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To My Darling!
Happy Birthday To You!!
Pictures are shown below, enjoy~
In the car on the way to Sunway Pyramid adter submitting her accounting assignmentA surprise gathering for her at BBQ Plaza, the reason is cause she haven't eaten BBQ Plaza before so we all bought her to eat
After BBQ Plaza, a bunch of us went to karaoke, I kinda forgot whats the name of that place, cause it was the first time I was going there, hahah~
After karaoke, only both of us went to the Gardens to watch movie! sorry la no cameras allow in the cinema so no pictures~

After the movie, it was about 5 something and we wanted to go eat dinner, but the restaurant only opens at 6:30, so we went Steven Corner's Tea Garden to yum cha!

And when it was six thirty, we went to Ninja Jones to have our dinner~

Birthday Girl~ Well, happy belated birhday. This post is fully dedicated to you! Hope you enjoy your birthday for this year, and you are probably sleeping right now, so good night and sweet dreams la!! hahah!! I love you and happy birthday once more beautiful! :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Low Tee Yao, but everyone calls me Yao. I'm 20 this year, born in the month of May. 100% male, the reason I started this blog is because of photography, I fell in love with photography and started taking picture ever since. Now, I still count myself as an amature, this is just a place for me to share my photo and if there is any comments, feel free to just let them out.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP