ChatBox

Sunday, August 16, 2009

YA Retreat 2009

Went for YA retreat last Saturday, it was a two days one night trip. We all stayed at Awana Genting Apartment, the place was quite nice and quite spacious though. Altogether there were all about 21 people there, 14 guys and 7 girls. 14 guys in one apartment was kinda fun though, we had beds all over the whole apartment.
Games Session

Singing Happy Birthday while holding your nose

This is our apartment, it was a two stories apartment (panoramic of 3 pictures)
Mamak Session
Teh Ais
Butter Nan
Bonding Session

The next morning, going for breakfast

Still now awake yet~
Had wan tan mee for breakfastYA meeting session
Lunch at face to face

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Low Tee Yao, but everyone calls me Yao. I'm 20 this year, born in the month of May. 100% male, the reason I started this blog is because of photography, I fell in love with photography and started taking picture ever since. Now, I still count myself as an amature, this is just a place for me to share my photo and if there is any comments, feel free to just let them out.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP