ChatBox

Monday, September 14, 2009

Laugh

As it is said, laughing is the best medicine, is kinda true and kinda not true in a way. Laughing does help an individual to feel better though, but what if you laugh too much?? My mom's friend last time laughed so hard that she couldn't breathe and was admitted to the hospital. hahahahah Anyway a quote from the show "My Wife and Kids" my favorite show, quote from Michael Kyle.
"he who laugh last gets the first laugh after the guy who laugh before him, and if he laugh that time, imagine how good the laugh would be, when you last laugh last"

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Low Tee Yao, but everyone calls me Yao. I'm 20 this year, born in the month of May. 100% male, the reason I started this blog is because of photography, I fell in love with photography and started taking picture ever since. Now, I still count myself as an amature, this is just a place for me to share my photo and if there is any comments, feel free to just let them out.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP