ChatBox

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time To Get In Shape

Woohoo!! Finally joined the gym today! siok siok!! Went to join with Kien Wei as well, so now we're officially members! Oh ya did I mention the gym that I'm going is called Fitness First. So now me, Eng, KW, and Juan will be going to gym together! wahahah! anyone wanna join?
This is the logo!
When you join these are the free gifts, one tower, one earphone, and one water bottle.This is my membership card, as you can see they change my surname from Low to Law, need to ask them to change back

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Low Tee Yao, but everyone calls me Yao. I'm 20 this year, born in the month of May. 100% male, the reason I started this blog is because of photography, I fell in love with photography and started taking picture ever since. Now, I still count myself as an amature, this is just a place for me to share my photo and if there is any comments, feel free to just let them out.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP