ChatBox

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Welcome To The Light Club

You guys really need to listen to this!! Is about this guy, Jin, last time was a freestyle rapper, means he rap battle with people, and he is also a Chinese. He is consider as the world number one best freestyle rapper. But recently he accepted Chirist and he doesn't freestyle rap anymore, the song is about his life and he became a Christian. The lyrics are below.

I got a session booked for 7 and its 6.35,

so I got 25 minutes to conjure up this rhyme,

its been a long time right stepped away from the limelight,

but the breaks over Holy Spirit takeover,

they say the truth will set you free if you so believe,

Jesus is the truth with Him freedom can be achieved,

I feel the need to let loose right at this instance,

confession booth vocal booth really what’s the difference,
See when I use to battle I declared I’m the boss

I couldn’t be defeated.. until I lost,

not once not twice, my opponents were killin’ me,

ego crushed but it also taught me humility,

was once on the top sent straight to the bottom,

some thought double R dropped him others straight forgot him,

I used to hear the side commentary and get upset with it,

until I realized what was said had some sense in it,

no excuses for the stupid records that I made,

would I still be saying this if those records had got me paid?

I can’t call it, either way I’m tryin’ to save what’s left of

my soul and not just what’s goin inside my wallet,

the beat was the canvas the paint was my rhymes,

never thought that I could use my art to infiltrate ya minds,
I used the mic to express how I possessed a lota skills,

my lust for the opposite sex and 100 dolla bills,

Common said He Used To Love H.E.R. yo she stillmy baby

so it’s only right I learn to treat H.E.R. like a lady

you want raps about pimpin’ killin’ snitchin’ ballin’?

you won’t get ‘em from me naw that’s not my callin’,

God Almighty reached out I mean this sincerely,

He spoke to me like Morgan Freeman did to Jim Carey,

it’s no coincidence he got me out in Hong Kong,

that I’d get it poppin’ out here He knew it all along,
Listen to have much faith requires practice,

they’ll probably say I’m trippin’ they did it to John the Baptist,

this is not a rumor God is so great,

I’m a late bloomer got baptized in ‘08,

better late than never that’s how the saying goes,

all my brothers and sisters that are praying knows,

Mark chapter 10 the 31st verse,

the first shall be last and the last shall be first,
Amen.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Low Tee Yao, but everyone calls me Yao. I'm 20 this year, born in the month of May. 100% male, the reason I started this blog is because of photography, I fell in love with photography and started taking picture ever since. Now, I still count myself as an amature, this is just a place for me to share my photo and if there is any comments, feel free to just let them out.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP