ChatBox

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hulu Yam

Went to HuluYam on Thursday, went there mainly just to eat! The food at there super super nice!! The loh mee there is superb! Even I don't fancy loh mee at all, but the loh mee there is very different from KL and is really super nice! Plus CHEAP!!!Only four of us went, Me, Bubbles, Sandra, and Eng. Kien Wei was suppose to come as well but he was rushing his assignment so couldn't make it. Anyway we left at 12 sharp and reach there about one! Just nice for lunch! For lunch we order loh mee, lala, prawns, and chicken!

This is the restaurant that we went to.

The LOH MEE!! YUM YUM
This is the prawn, is cooked inside a coconut shell and is very delicious!
LALA! In chinese is called kam heong lala.
This is the chicken, cooked with guiness stout
SATISFACTION!!!!!!
My pet in my car, always looking at me. Andrew Tong is afraid of the dog.
EMO saja.
This is the dam of Hulu Yam, quite a lot of people go there to fish.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Low Tee Yao, but everyone calls me Yao. I'm 20 this year, born in the month of May. 100% male, the reason I started this blog is because of photography, I fell in love with photography and started taking picture ever since. Now, I still count myself as an amature, this is just a place for me to share my photo and if there is any comments, feel free to just let them out.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP