ChatBox

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Disappointing Day

Today I went to my 1st job interview! Was very excited because I found it on asiaparttime.com and it is also my 1st time working. So the information that I got before the interview was that I would have to attend the company's orientation on Saturday (16 Jan) 1:45pm at Wisma Lim Foo Yong. So I was very happy because they said the pay was RM1,300 to RM 3,500 and that one day just have to work for 4 hours and that would be enough. hahahah so i was very excited about it. So today went to interview, when I walked inside the office then I notice a bunch of Herbal Life products... aiya... direct selling, so after everything the person in charge asked me whether was I interested in working? If yes I would have to attend another training session on Sunday. So in the end i rejected him and I went home. Aiya disappointing day, but it's okay, maybe I can find a better job.. who knows.. hahaha. Anyway it's late d, so good night everybody! nites

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Low Tee Yao, but everyone calls me Yao. I'm 20 this year, born in the month of May. 100% male, the reason I started this blog is because of photography, I fell in love with photography and started taking picture ever since. Now, I still count myself as an amature, this is just a place for me to share my photo and if there is any comments, feel free to just let them out.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP