ChatBox

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Small Brother's Birthday

Today, which is Sunday, my family celebrated my small brother's birthday! Which is Low Tee Han a.k.a dog lou. His birthday is on the 19th January but we celebrated on Sunday, because on Sunday my whole family comes back for dinner! Yup every Sunday my house is full with people! Just like Chinese New Year! hahaha

This is the cake, is an ice-cram cake though, bought from Baker's Cottage. But my favorite cake is still the Secret Recipe's Oreo Cheese Cake!! YUMMY!!
My small brother and his three nieces, actually he has four nieces, but the youngest one is still a baby so always sticking to the mother.

Meet the Low family
These are my nieces, San San is the youngest, then follow by Shuan Shuan, then Kei Kei. Couldn't get the picture of the oldest one, cause she was running everywhere, anyway her picture is above where my small brother took a picture with my three nieces, the oldest is called Ying Ying.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Low Tee Yao, but everyone calls me Yao. I'm 20 this year, born in the month of May. 100% male, the reason I started this blog is because of photography, I fell in love with photography and started taking picture ever since. Now, I still count myself as an amature, this is just a place for me to share my photo and if there is any comments, feel free to just let them out.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP