ChatBox

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! I know I'm suppose to update after my exams, but after exams I got lazy, hehe. Anyway it's a new year and I've decided this year that I will update my blog more frequently, and i really mean it!! SERIOUS ONE!! Anyway it's a new year and I have some new year resolution for this year.

2010 Resolution
1) Get my six pack! =)
2) Improve on my photography.
3) Save more money instead of using so much.
4) Improve on my bass! (i.e. not looking at chords)
5) Read the Bible more often.
6) Blog more often.

Well, I think that's it for my 2010 resolution, not too much resolution later cannot accomplish then cham. hahaha.

By the way, I've changed then layout of my blog, not really done with it yet, but now I got no time cause I'll be leaving for Cameron Highlands tomorrow until Friday. So I'll probably update on Saturday, firstly will update about the Penang Trip that I went during November then the China Trip during December. I know it's a bit too late but sorry ya... no next time. =)

OH YA!! I'm selling my camera!!

The reason to why I'm selling my camera because I'm changing to a new one! I'm changing to theCanon 50D!! SIOK!! Anyone interested in buying??

- one and a half year old camera
- condition 9/10
- Nikon D60, 18-55mm VR lens, camera strap
- Nikon camera bag,
- Original battery
- USB cable, instruction manual, battery charger
- Selling price RM 1,100- RM 1,300





Anyone interested in buying? Trading in Kuala Lumpur areas, interested can email me at teeyao888@hotmail.com and I will reply you ASAP!! Alright it's late now and I have to wake up at 6 in the morning, updating again at Saturday! Till then, good night!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Low Tee Yao, but everyone calls me Yao. I'm 20 this year, born in the month of May. 100% male, the reason I started this blog is because of photography, I fell in love with photography and started taking picture ever since. Now, I still count myself as an amature, this is just a place for me to share my photo and if there is any comments, feel free to just let them out.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP