ChatBox

Monday, January 11, 2010

My New "Wife"

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! It's 2010 and what a way to start the new year with a new "wife" huh? No la not a human wife but a new camera wife! SIOK!! My dad bought me a Canon EOS 50D!! My old Nikon D60 sold d, so bye bye old wife and hello to my new wife! Now have to get used to the Canon camera. Hahaha just wanted to share my joy~~

They even gave a free bag, but the bag doesn't look so nice and don't have a Canon logo. Anyway got bag also good la.. hahaha

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Low Tee Yao, but everyone calls me Yao. I'm 20 this year, born in the month of May. 100% male, the reason I started this blog is because of photography, I fell in love with photography and started taking picture ever since. Now, I still count myself as an amature, this is just a place for me to share my photo and if there is any comments, feel free to just let them out.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP