ChatBox

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Souled Out

Went to Souled Out on Monday to celebrate Sandra's farewell, yeah man we were CELEBRATING!! hehe. We went to Souled Out, quite a number of people went as well. Enough talking and let the picture do the talking ya.

BTW!! The pictures are not that good! I made a few mistake when taking pictures. Firstly, I was using the wrong picture style, so quite a lot of pictures wasn't that nice, and also it was my first time using an external flash, so quite a lot of pictures were not that sharp as well, SORRY SORRY!! Anyway here are some pictures that I have chosen out of about 100 something pictures.

The model pictures were taken by Tet Leon outside of Souled Out.



Soyan the Buterfly.
Andrew Tong, when everyone is eating he was busy trying everybody's food, hahaha
Sydney's Pizza.
Bubbles' Fish & Chips.
Nicole Wong eating her dessert.
Sandra, see you in August again.
Two gay friends.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Low Tee Yao, but everyone calls me Yao. I'm 20 this year, born in the month of May. 100% male, the reason I started this blog is because of photography, I fell in love with photography and started taking picture ever since. Now, I still count myself as an amature, this is just a place for me to share my photo and if there is any comments, feel free to just let them out.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP