ChatBox

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sentul Park

I had an opportunity to went to a photoshooting with Soyan, Tet Leon, Juan, and Bubbles as well. Hahaha it was my first time going on a photoshooting and it was REALLY FUN!! I really enjoy every moment of it. We went Sentul Park to take pictures, that place really had a lot of nice pictures to take, but too bad most of it are private property and the security guards doesn't allow us to go in and take pictures. Below are portraits of Soyan and Bubbles, please do comment as this is my first time shooting, hahaha.

The photographer and his girlfriend.

I really had fun just taking pictures, can't wait for another photoshooting! Anyone going don't mind inviting me along? hahaha that's all for now.. ciaos~

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Low Tee Yao, but everyone calls me Yao. I'm 20 this year, born in the month of May. 100% male, the reason I started this blog is because of photography, I fell in love with photography and started taking picture ever since. Now, I still count myself as an amature, this is just a place for me to share my photo and if there is any comments, feel free to just let them out.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP